Monday, August 20, 2007

mrooow





This is Chococat. This is what Sanrio has to say about Chococat: "Although this little boy cat tends to be a little scatterbrained at times, he's always up on the latest news (thanks to his ultra-sensitive 'antenna' whiskers!). He gets his name from his chocolate-colored nose. He has fun playing around his house (the 'Choco-choco house') with his friends Cookie-bau, Nutz, Jellybean, and the Duckies." The best thing about Chococat? He shares a birthday with both of the Queens of the Land of Cute (May 10th- mark your calendars...)

3 comments:

Christopher said...

I never realized that The Land of Cute was a monarchy though it was obvious to me that is was a matriarchy. As for the cat....he seems a little intense. Like he is on steroids...you know chocolate with attitude! I suppose he is cute if one bends one's definition a bit...But then again I have never been particularly drawn to black cats, a limitation when it come to evaluating the cuteness factor of this particular individual, I admit...

Linda said...

I like his little crossed eyes.

Christine said...

I missed my hit of real life cute today!