Thursday, May 24, 2007

I think he's come back for his noon feeding.



Jaws in 30 seconds, re-enacted by bunnies.

"Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down to the pond and chasing bluegills and tommycocks. This shark, swallow you whole. No shakin', no tenderizin', down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's too many captains on this island. Ten thousand dollars for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole damn thing."
Quint, from Jaws

7 comments:

Christine said...

A great photo and a great movie! But cute? Maybe you need another blog: "Land of Kick-Ass."

Anonymous said...

But just look at those chubby wubby cheeks...

Unknown said...

Awww... you didn't find the bunny movie cute? Even in an odd sort of way?

Christine said...

Bunnies? Bunnies? I don't see any bunnies. . .

Anonymous said...

Down at the bottom - JAWS video, told with bunnies

Christine said...

Ohhhhhh. I get it! Click on the words "re-enacted by bunnies." Thank you! Must show Jim. If we're home flippin' and come across Jaws on any channel, we get stuck watching it. A favorite.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness.....I'm still in shock..... Shark, blood, bunnies.....
OK, that was funny!!!