Friday, February 8, 2008

Near...FAR! NEAR!....far...




Grover is one of the most popular muppets from Sesame Street.

His character is multi-talented, taking on many different roles and professions throughout the series run. He's been a superhero and wonderful waiter, serving hamburgers to grumpy old gentlemen. He is self-described as a "cute, furry, adorable monster." Good call, Grover. One of his most famous skits is "Near, Far," in which he demonstrated the positional concepts until he fainted from exhaustion.

some info taken from wikipedia

5 comments:

Christine said...

Grover is my favorite, favorite, favorite!

I love him as the waiter!

Thank you for the Grover post.

Anonymous said...

I love Grover!

Sophia Varcados said...

I want to comb out his hair. Like Viggo in LOTR. It needs a good brushing.

Christine said...

I have a stuffed Grover that I used to sleep with, but I caught head lice and we had to wash everything, including Grover. The head lice was taken care of, but Grover's blue fur has never been the same since that washing.

Christine said...

TMI?